Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific Northwest, is seeking a Water Mitigation Technician to provide mitigation services to our clients. The Water Mitigation Technician is responsible for the completion of water removal, and structural drying for residential or commercial properties that have been affected by fire, water, or mold damage. If you are able to multi-task, maintain attention to detail, and provide good customer service, this job is for you.
Specific Duties for the Water Mitigation Technician:
- Water damage services
- Structural in place drying methods
- Water extraction and removal of water-damaged materials
- Set up and monitoring of drying equipment
- Job documentation and record-keeping
- Set up and maintain containment
- Containment and remediation of building materials impacted with mold
- Biohazard cleanup
Position Requirements for Water Mitigaion Technician:
- Experience in responding, and setting up commercial/residential drying equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available for 24 hours on-call services (6 Week rotation) during a work shift
- Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of a team
- Customer service driven mindset
- Willingness to learn
- Must lift heavy items up to 75lbs on a routine basis
We offer a compensation package that includes; $18-26 hr, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
Kennedy participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.