Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific Northwest, is currently hiring a Project Coordinator to oversee all aspects of multiple projects in the Vancouver, Washington area. The Project Coordinator sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and works with Lead Carpenters, Department Heads, and Subcontractors to produce a high-quality product that is completed timely and efficiently.
Prepare and maintain schedules for different construction projects. Builds and maintains rapport with property owners and/or property managers and works as the liaison between property owners/managers and Lead Carpenter/Foreman to ensure timely and accurate results. Required to work independently making decisions that have an impact upon the company (directing work activities, training, etc.). Works closely with the Estimating Department on projects.
Skills Needed & Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of project schedules
- Establish and coordinate construction sequences between engineers, sub-contractors, and field employees
- Ensure that all workers conform to all OSHA rule and regulations
- Ability to read plans and communicate with building officials and engineers
- Assure that all projects adhere to document specifications
- Must be service and client-oriented.
- Evaluates the performance of each position on the project and reports to the production manager
- Supervises project with the use of DASH and Builder Trend
- Monitors jobs cost and ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Communicate with clients regularly to review progress and completion of projects
- Must be familiar with MS applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) with match
- PTO, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays
- Referral Program
The ideal candidate possesses a Construction Management degree with at least one year of progressive experience or the equivalent of education and experience.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply: Please complete this application and forward to HR@kennedyres.com