Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW is hiring a full-time Water Mitigation Technician. The Water Mitigation Technician is responsible for the completion of water removal, and structural drying for residential or commercial properties that have been affected by fire, water, or mold damage. We are a 24/7 emergency service company so applicants must be available to work a rotating on-call schedule. IICRC, WRT certification with two years of experience is preferred but not required. Pay depends on your experience level.
Specific Duties for the Water Mitigation Technician:
- Water damage services
- Structural in place drying methods
- Water extraction and removal of water-damaged materials
- Set up and monitoring of drying equipment
- Job documentation and record-keeping
- Set up and maintain containment
- Containment and remediation of building materials impacted with mold
- Biohazard cleanup
- Experience in responding, and setting up commercial/residential drying equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available for 24 hours on-call services (6 Week rotation) during a work shift
- Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of a team
- Customer service driven mindset
- Willingness to learn
- Must lift heavy items up to 75lbs on a routine basis
Benefits: We offer a compensation package that includes; $18-26 hr, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply: Please complete this application and forward to HR@kennedyres.com