Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW, is looking for a full-time Water Mitigation Technician.
The Water Mitigation Technician is responsible for the completion of water removal and structural drying for residential or commercial properties affected by fire, water, or mold damage. A positive attitude, professional work ethic, and a desire to help people in need are requirements for this position. We are a 24/7 emergency service company so applicants must be available to work a rotating on-call schedule. IICRC, WRT certification with two years of experience is preferred but not required. Pay depends on your experience level.
- Water damage services
- Structural in place drying methods
- Water extraction and removal of water-damaged materials
- Removal of affected contents within damaged area
- Set up and monitoring of drying equipment.
- Job documentation and record-keeping
- Set up and maintain containment.
- Containment and remediation of building materials impacted with mold.
- Biohazard cleanup
- Experience in responding, setting up, and managing commercial/residential drying equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be available for on-call services (6 Week rotation) during a work shift.
- Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of a team.
- Customer service mindset
- Willingness to learn.
We offer a compensation package that includes; $17-20hr (DOE), Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.