Are you interested in a career that is virtually unaffected by swings in the economy? Kennedy Restoration is one of the largest restoration companies in the Pacific NW and we are hiring a full-time Water Mitigation Technician.
The Water Mitigation Technician is responsible for the completion of water removal, and structural drying for residential or commercial properties that have been affected by fire, water, or mold damage. A positive attitude, professional work ethic, and a desire to help people in need are requirements for this position. We are a 24/7 emergency service company so applicants must be available to work a rotating on-call schedule. IICRC, WRT certification with two years of experience is preferred but not required. Pay depends on your experience level.
- Water damage services
- Structural in place drying methods
- Water extraction and removal of water-damaged materials
- Removal of affected contents within damaged area
- Set up and monitoring of drying equipment
- Job documentation and record-keeping
- Set up and maintain containment
- Containment and remediation of building materials impacted with mold
- Biohazard cleanup
- Experience in responding, setting up and managing commercial/residential drying equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available for 24 hours on-call services (6 Week rotation) during a work shift
- Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of a team
- Customer service driven mindset
- Willingness to learn
Must lift heavy items up to 75lbs on a routine basis with or without an accommodation
We offer a compensation package that includes; Competitive Pay ($15-20 hr depending on experience), Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.