Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration in the Pacific NW, is looking for a Project Coordinator to manage multiple residential and commercial construction projects. The person in this position directs the work of employees and subcontractors in every phase of construction, ensuring that projects are completed in a timely manner, consistent with company policies.
- Prepare and maintain schedules for multiple construction projects
- Act as liaison between owners, property managers, employees, and subcontractors
- Assist estimators on bidding, contracts and change orders
- Direct activities of production crews in planning and scheduling
- Provide regular updates to all parties involved in the project
- Ensure that data, notes and photos are entered into Dash
- Order materials and schedule delivery
- 4 years as a Project Coordinator in the construction field
- 3 years in a supervisor role
- Familiarity with construction methodologies and project management
- Able to read blueprints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred
- Experience with DASH, HH2. Smartsheet preferred
- Good communications skills, proficient with MS office.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Dental
- 401(K) with match
- PTO, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.