Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW, is looking to fill a Painter position to provide interior and exterior painting restoration to property structures that experience damage from fires, floods, windstorms, and other factors.
Responsibility: The Painter is responsible for preparing various surfaces and correctly mixing, matching, and applying paint. Daily communication of job progress, change of conditions, and/or scope changes to all pertinent parties is essential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean, scrape, and prime areas to be painted.
- Cover furniture, appliances, and other surfaces to protect from paint splatter.
- Fill holes, cracks, and joints and apply touch-ups as needed.
- Correctly mix, match, and apply paint.
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to document all jobs following industry protocol.
- Able to operate spray gun, brushes, and rollers.
- Able to work on a ladder or scaffolding, wear proper PPE.
- Must be able to pass a respirator fit test evaluation, and ½ faced respirators which may require cutting facial hair.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years experience as a painter
- Valid drivers license, clean background check, pre-employment drug test
$20-23hr, medical benefits, dental benefits, 401(k), sick pay, PTO, retirement plan, and extensive training.