Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific Northwest, is looking for a Marketing Assistant. The person in this position will work closely with the Marketing Director coordinating promotional events, promoting Kennedy Restoration services via trade shows and client visits, managing uniform and ad specialties inventory, and other duties as required. The right candidate will have excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Make visits to insurance agents.
- In charge of inventory, ordering, approving and distribution of uniforms.
- In charge of ad specialties – inventory, ordering, approving invoices. Works directly with our preferred vendor.
- Procures gifts and all promotional items for all golf and other marketing events.
- Designs and orders tradeshow banners, signs, and materials for booths, including photo archive research.
- Orders, approves, and distributes all business cards and marketing materials.
- Attends monthly Pivot conference calls and weekly marketing meetings.
- Sets up and attends all industry tradeshows.
- Organizes and maintains marketing closet.
- Organizes and maintains company logos.
- Assists Marketing Director in all capacities as requested.
- Marketing / Business degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven sales and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Able to multi-task
Kennedy offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, medical, dental, 401(k), PTO, and Holiday pay.
This company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.