Have you ever wondered what happens after a home is flooded? Or who cleans up after a fire damages a building? Kennedy Restoration, a long established leader in the restoration industry has your answer.
We are seeking a Lead Carpenter to provide structural repairs to property owners who experience problems such as fires, windstorms, floods and other factors. The Lead Carpenter has a full grasp of the construction process from the beginning to the end and coordinates all facets of the structural repair and restoration.
Successful Carpenter has:
- Working knowledge of a variety of equipment, materials, and tools of the Carpenter’s trade.
- Familiar with construction codes, construction procedures, and ADA requirements.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and equipment safety practices
- Skill in reading plans, specifications and blueprints
- Basic mathematics skills to calculate layouts and offsets and provide accurate calculations and estimates
- Ability to Schedule work, layout, and coordinate, direct and inspect the work of carpenters on the job, and determine the most efficient work procedures and techniques for assigned staff to ensure timely completion of projects
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to complete work in a timely manner
- A Team player spirit with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, customers, managers and Production Coordinator
- The ability to move, lift and carry heavy tools and materials
- Excellent communication skills to convey clear and concise information
- Satisfactory completion of a Certified Carpentry Apprenticeship Program or equivalent education and experience
- Five years of Construction Carpenter experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- $25-28 hour
- Medical and Dental
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free Life Insurance
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.