At Kennedy Restoration, we deliver more than property damage solutions we restore lives. With our diverse and caring team of professionals, we have become the biggest and fastest-growing restoration company in the Northwest and we are currently in search of an Estimator to be part of our team.
As an Estimator, you are responsible for writing estimates for water, mold, fire, cleaning and reconstruction jobs. You have great time-management skills and are self-motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic. You are driven to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction while working cooperatively with others, including technicians, other office staff, insurance companies, and policyholders, to manage a variety of aspects of the estimating processes, on a day-to-day basis.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Write Xactimate estimates and address revision and supplement request
- Take losses and submit for assignments
- Communicate with insurance adjusters and policyholders
- Monitor job costs and ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Follow job through completion by attending production meetings and visiting job sites
- Complete final billing and follow through until collected
- Attend marketing functions to help develop company visibility
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Construction Management Degree with one year of progressive experience or five years of construction management experience.
- A background in either insurance property adjusting or Project Management in construction
- Xactimate knowledge (preferred)
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and other computer software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can work independently
We offer a benefits package that includes; Competitive Pay, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.