Kennedy Restoration is seeking a reliable and trustworthy Equipment Maintenance Technician to join our team. This position offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities. We are looking forward to getting you started at our location working in a family-oriented environment that enjoys having fun.
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on company equipment. Ensure that equipment used regularly leaves the warehouse in a clean and well-function condition
- Responsible for the regular cleaning, troubleshooting, repairing, and testing of turbo, fans, dehumidifiers, portable water extractors, air scrubbers, ozone equipment, power tools, and other drying and remediation
- Locates sources for replacement/maintenance parts and support and maintains a running list that is accessible to management.
- Makes recommendations to supervisor regarding the replacement of equipment when it is beyond repair.
- Keeps an inventory of all company supplied tools necessary to perform these duties.
- Comply with safety policies and practices; maintain a clean and safe workstation
- Assist in the warehouse when needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Technical Skills: Light electrical wiring, soldering, light welding, ability to work with small plumbing fittings in machines. Ability to handle hand and power tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers pliers, shears, mallets, hack saws, drills/drivers, soldering irons, heat guns, other small shop type power tools
- Time Management & Organization Skills: flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments
- Able to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- Good knowledge of working with basic hand and power tools for repair of small equipment
- Some practical experience in repairing or maintaining small mechanical systems
- Valid driver’s license with motor vehicle records that meet our Driving Safety Policy standards
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- $18 hour
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance