Kennedy Restoration, an industry leader in residential and commercial restoration, is looking to fill a Drywall / Painter position to provide interior and exterior drywall and painting restoration to property structures that experience damage from fires, floods, windstorms, and other factors.
Responsibility -The Drywall/Painter is responsible for the installation of wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of commercial or residential properties, and applying plaster assuring a smooth finish. The Drywall/Painter is responsible for painting various surfaces and correctly mixing, matching, and applying paint. Daily communication of job progress is essential.
Essential Job Functions
- Apply drywall to ceilings and walls
- Saw, drill, or cut holes in panels for electrical outlets, AC or plumbing
- Clean, scrape, and prime areas to be painted
- Cover furniture, appliances, and other surfaces to protect from paint splatter
- Fill holes, cracks, and joints and apply touch-ups as needed
Skills & Abilities
- Able to read blueprints and designs
- Able to measure, cut, fit and fasten panels
- Able to document all jobs following industry protocol
- Able to operate spray gun, skill saw, pneumatic nail gun, and other tools.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years experience as drywall / painter
- Valid drivers license, clean background check, pre-employment drug test
We offer a compensation package that includes; Hourly wage of $20-22 hr, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.