Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW, is seeking the right candidate to join our team as a Contents Driver.
The function of a Contents Driver is to drive the company truck and assist in the Cleaning Department with packing and storing of commercial and residential property contents damaged by water, fire, smoke, and wind.
- Assist with unpacking customer items and repacking clean items into moving boxes and/or storage containers. Maintain all the moving ad storage of contents with regard to the best and safest moving practices to minimize damage to contents. Tag all Content items.
- Coordinate moving and storage for multiple jobs
- Update team members and managers of any changes in project details
- Complete daily notes and time entries accurately and in a timely fashion
- Team oriented, must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Operate forklift to move items, boxes, etc.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Quick learner that can multitask and prioritize. Physical ability to work in a moving environment (lift, squatting, packing, carrying boxes, etc. up to 50 lbs.) in all types of weather. Ability to take direction and follow pre-established guidelines, and work in a constantly changing environment
Education and Experience:
- Clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Forklift Experience
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- $17 hr
- Medical, Dental
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.