Kennedy Restoration is one of the largest restoration companies in the Pacific NW and we are seeking seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to work as a Collections & Accounting Clerk. This is a full-time position that will be responsible for contacting customers to collect payment on past due accounts and assist the accounting department with administrative duties.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position include:
- 3+ years of collections and accounting experience
- Professional and customer service manner
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties independently
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work collaboratively and to manage a high degree of complexity
- Highest personal and professional integrity, including the ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Ability to work using extensive keyboarding, monitor viewing, and other close detail work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Miscrosoft Office suite
Preferred Skills and knowledge:
- Familiar with Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Working knowledge of accounting software (Sage)
- This position contributes to other areas in the accounting department.
We would like to hear from you if you possess the above skills and abilities and are ready to make a change to a great company that offers a benefits package that includes; Competitive Pay, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
This company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.