Kennedy Restoration, a leader in the restoration industry, is looking for a Contents / Cleaning Technician to assist with cleaning and storing of residential and commercial property contents damaged by water, fire, smoke, and wind.
Responsibilities: The person in this position is responsible for properly maintaining customer contents by thoroughly cleaning, inventorying, and packing damaged property.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work alongside cleaners to assure quality and efficient cleaning and restoring of customer items.
- Unpack customer items and repack clean items into moving boxes and storage containers.
- Inventory items that have been cleaned or destroyed.
- Coordinate repair of damaged items.
- Meet with clients to retrieve items and coordinate delivery.
- Quick learner that can multitask and prioritize.
- Able to use cleaning equipment and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience working for a restoration company or janitorial service.
- H.S Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour, medical insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, sick pay, 401(k)