Cleaner and Contents Technician
Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW, is looking to fill a Cleaner and Contents Technician position. The person in this position is responsible for the cleaning and storage of commercial and residential property damaged by fire, water, and smoke.
• Assure that all customer contents are cleaned and deodorized from smoke, contaminated water, dirt, and other residue
• Assist with unpacking and packing clean items into boxes or storage containers
• Maintain an inventory of items that have been cleaned or destroyed
• Coordinate the repair of furniture, upholstery cleaning, electronics, area rugs and other items.
• Coordinate the delivery of materials and equipment to job sites
• Valid Driver’s license
• Prior cleaning experience in the restoration industry
• Detail oriented
• Effective written and verbal communications
• Able to multitask and prioritize
• Able to lift up to 50lbs with or without an accommodation
$19hr, Medical, Dental, 401(k), Employer paid life insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave.
Kennedy Restoration is an equal opportunity employer
To apply: Please complete this application and forward to HR@kennedyres.com
<< Back to jobs