Kennedy Restoration, the leading restoration company in the Pacific NW is seeking a Carpenter to
provide structural repairs to property owners who experience problems such as fires, windstorms,
floods, and other factors. The Carpenter must have a full grasp of the construction process from the
beginning to the end and coordinates all facets of the structural repair and restoration.
Successful Carpenter has:
· Working knowledge of a variety of equipment, materials, and tools of the Carpenter’s trade
· Experience in interior finish, cabinets, title, setting doors, windows, and some framing
· Familiar with construction codes, construction procedures, and ADA requirements.
· Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and equipment safety practices
· Skill in reading plans, specifications, and blueprints
· Basic mathematics skills to calculate layouts and offsets and provide accurate calculations and
· Ability to prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
· A Team player spirit with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers,
customers, managers and Production Coordinator
· The ability to move, lift and carry heavy tools and materials
· Excellent communication skills to convey clear and concise information
· Satisfactory completion of a Certified Carpentry Apprenticeship Program or equivalent education
and experience preferred
· Five years of Carpenter experience
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
We offer a benefits package that includes; Competitive Pay, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay,
401k employer match, Medical; Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional
Paid Training, and other perks.
For immediate consideration send your resume today.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.