Kennedy Restoration, the leading restoration company in the Pacific NW is seeking a Carpenter to provide structural repairs to property owners who experience problems such as fires, windstorms, floods, and other factors. The Carpenter must have a full grasp of the construction process from the beginning to the end and coordinates all facets of the structural repair and restoration.
Successful Carpenter has:
- Working knowledge of a variety of equipment, materials, and tools of the Carpenter’s trade
- Experience in interior finish, cabinets, title, setting doors, windows, and some framing
- Familiar with construction codes, construction procedures, and ADA requirements.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards and equipment safety practices
- Skill in reading plans, specifications, and blueprints
- Basic mathematics skills to calculate layouts and offsets and provide accurate calculations and estimates
- Ability to prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner
- A Team player spirit with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, customers, managers and Production Coordinator
- The ability to move, lift and carry heavy tools and materials
- Excellent communication skills to convey clear and concise information
- Satisfactory completion of a Certified Carpentry Apprenticeship Program or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Five years of Carpenter experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
We offer a benefits package that includes; Competitive Pay, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, 401k employer match, Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Vehicle, Additional Paid Training, and other perks.
For immediate consideration send your resume today.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.