Kennedy Restoration, the premier restoration company in the Pacific NW, is seeking a carpenter to assist with boarding up and securing of homes and businesses that have been damaged by flood, fire, and storms. The person in this position must have basic carpentry skills, good work ethic, and an interest in the construction trades.
Under the direction of the Board up manager the person in this position will
- Assist with boarding up of homes and businesses damaged by fire, flood, and storms.
- Demolition work of damaged businesses and homes
- Assist with framing, hanging doors, installing windows, finish work and other construction assignments as needed
- Available to respond to after hours calls
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and up to date
- Basic understanding of equipment, materials, and tools of carpentry
- One year of carpentry experience
- Basic mathematics and tape measure reading skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Kennedy offers a benefits package that includes: competitive pay, opportunities for overtime, prevailing wage opportunities, paid time off, holiday pay, sick pay, medical & dental, life insurance, company vehicle and other perks.
This Company participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.