Calling Kennedy Restoration…means immediate response
Stanley C. Kennedy founded Kennedy Cleaning and Decorating in 1950. The company performed janitorial services for many of the downtown Portland commercial buildings. In 1954, Mr. Kennedy was asked by an insurance agent to handle a small fire clean-up job. After he completed that project, he realized the potential to direct the business towards property damage restoration.
In the late 1950s, Mr. Kennedy introduced Kennedy Construction, due to the fact that not only was he receiving fire and smoke clean-up jobs, but he was also starting to perform small structural repairs when necessary. Through industry contacts, knowledgeable employees, and training programs, Kennedy Construction was in place when the Columbus Day Storm hit the Portland area on October 12, 1962.
This storm would land Kennedy Construction such a volume of work that it would help lay the foundation for what the company is today.
Kennedy Restoration now specializes in restoring residential, commercial, multifamily properties, schools and municipal buildings damaged by fire, water, wind, vandalism, and other natural and man-made disasters. Kennedy Restoration is a full-service general contractor that will coordinate and manage all phases of each project, including ongoing communication with the property owner and insurance company, if necessary, by using a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable employees, ready to mitigate the losses and their effect on the building.
Kennedy Restoration is recognized as a leader in the restoration industry, with an experienced staff of dedicated and loyal employees. Kennedy Restoration prides itself on having the best emergency response time in the market, providing a high quality finished product, employees that excel in dealing with customers that have come to us as a result of a traumatic event in their lives and providing the most professional training available to keep up with the ever changing trends and procedures.
Celebrating Over 60 years
Family owned and operated since 1950